I think the best thing that you could do is to not jump to any conclusions. I just got out of a relationship where the man I loved never stopped jumping to conclusions about me, to the point where it became ridiculous and emotionally abusive. So I'd suggest to you that you calm down, and unassuminigly and calmly confront her about this. Just tell her that you know that she's been hiding something from you, and tell her that you want a loving relationship where the two of you can trust and confide in each other. Tell her that you don't want the friction of a secret between you. But remember that you MUST maintain respect for her personal space...if you want this to work, she cannot feel violated. And who knows? The reason she hasn't told you could be something as silly as she didn't know how and was afraid you'd be angry and/or threatened. I'm not excusing her behavior, but if she says she loves you, and you haven't had trust issues with her in the past, then you should have some faith in her. Speaking from painful experience, a relationshp is nothing...NOTHING...without trust. And if you feel you cannot trust each other, then, as painful as it is, you might not be in the right relationship. But the biggest thing that I would warn you against is that you don't hurt her or push her away by immediately thinking the worse of her. My ex boyfriend did that to me, and it led to my clinical depression and a whole year of constantly being hurt. I understand that I represent the extreme--this was a very emotionally abusive relationship that I luckily managed to get myself out of before it turned into physical abuse--but I'm just offering you a picture of what you should steer clear of. Try to go into this with a clear head. Hope this helps! smile