My first 'peck' I was young, dating a boy whose brother my best friend was dating. We were all hanging out and we were playing this game.. you know where you take a card suck it to your mouth and pass it to the next... if you drop it you have to kiss. Well he dropped it on an "accident". It was cute smile

My first KISS I on the way home from a date, we were at a stop sign, he wouldn't kiss me because I was one of those old fashion girls who said "I'm not kissing until we're not dating and are boyfriend and girlfriend for a while" so finally we were boyfriend and girlfriend for 3 weeks, I wanted that kiss but he wouldn't do it out of respect so I leaned over at a stop sign to kiss him. I was planning a peck and he would get the hint and kiss me at a later time... but he just POUNCED... full forced tongue. It was disgusting and I didn't realize some people are just bad kissers, I didn't ever want to kiss again. Funny thing is, in public he gave sweet nice kisses.. but if we were in the car or something... yeah too much tongue and spit for me!

God Bless,
Tasha