I think maybe he was the one, but now its too late.

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Male
I went out with a guy for 3 years and he was really great. it took me much longer to fall in love with him than him for me (like 4 months). we had problems but things were usually great. i sometimes got board with sex and i cheated on him 4 times in 3 years. i broke up with him to go away to school and didnt ask him to come because i wasnt sure i wanted that. Now we fight and have stoped speaking, i think he is totally over me and says im just annoying him. Its been 7 months since the break and i can't seem to get him out of my head, I cry and am depressed a lot and sometimes feel really panicy, I really dont know what to do. I think maybe he was the one, but now its too late. Getting him back is not really an option but what can i do for myself?

RomanceClass.com Advice
The best thing you can do for yourself is to see a professional counselor.

You are in college now, so call or go to the Student Health Services and ask to see a counselor.

That person can help you with the pain you are now suffering.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Visitor Submitted Responses
Our RomanceClass visitors have chimed in with thoughts on this question and answer. Click on a link below to read what their solutions are!

Missing him

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Breakup Issues

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.