I am not attracted to him in that way and I don't know what to do in this situation

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
I am currently with someone who I don't want to be with. I knew this guy from last year and him and I would talk on the phone and stuff then he left to go to a different country for 6 months and I did not hear from him for awhile. I then saw him at a party about 2-3 months ago and him and I started talking on the phone again then him and I went on one date and this guy thinks we are a pair. He started coming to my house and tricking me into meeting his family he forced his way into meeting my family and he keeps telling eveybody he wants to marry me. The thing is that I am not attracted to him in that way and I don't know what to do in this situation. Should I tell him to leave me alone?or do I just ignore him until he gets the hint?

RomanceClass.com Advice
Do both.

Tell him you are not attracted to him and ask him to leave you alone.

He may not give up easily and that is where you need to ignore him.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - General Dating

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.