Testing her for STDs

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Male
I really love my girlfriend and i want it to be much more. But she has had a previous relationship in which she had sex. I dont want to break up with her, and i want her to get tested for STD's. Where can we go to get her tested so that it is confidential yet we can get a good accurate test?

RomanceClass.com Advice
Every doctor is confidential, if she's a girl I really hope she has a regular doctor! She should be going in for PAP tests regularly, to help watch for cervical cancer. Just have her doctor test her, that's the best way to do it.

-- from Jenn
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Kissing / Intimacy

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.