I want my ex back

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
i had an affair with this guy for about three months. we broke up because of the things i said to him when i got angry. But then I understood my mistakes and asked him to forgive, but he told me that he wanted a break up. so we stayed as friend for some times. I know he still cares for me. When i need help he is always there for me. Bur last week i found out that there is a girl in his mind. I asked him about it but he told me that she is just a friend and not more than that. I think he is hiding some thing from me. I know he is in love with her. But he doesnt want to tell that to me. now he stopped calling me. But I really want him back. What am i to do now?

RomanceClass.com Advice
You don't know that he loves her except by guessing.

Give him a call and ask him out for dinner as a friend. Spend the time showing him how you have matured and that you are no longer an angry person. Share information with him, share feelings with him, and be affectionate (give him compliments, smile, etc.) and this will help rebuild the trust that is so important to a good relationship.

Tell him you are still interested in him and if he ever wants to try it again you will wait for a while. This will give him something to think about.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - I Want my Ex Back

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.