abt my ex

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
he left me when i was pregnant and now he is dating someone new and do not even botehr to visit me and my son..what should i do now...his family hate me as well for no reason

RomanceClass.com Advice
What you should do is contact a lawyer and ask how to get child support.

If you can't afford a lawyer, there are agencies that will help you--ask around and you will find one in your locality.

As far as the rest of it goes, I think you will just have to take a deep breath and go on with your life.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - I Want my Ex Back

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.