i really want him back
Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
ive been with my ex-bf for almost 5 years. we broke up for six months now but i can say that im not yet over with him. im been calling him over the phone but he's so mean. He acts like he's very angry with me. when i ask him if how is he, he's been telling me that nothings change...because when we broke up everything has change, hes attitude he's outlook in life. as his brother and sister is saying he's not in his ownself or senses yet. hes with this girl for six months also. his family is telling me that im his first true love and im he only girl that he introduced in his family and even to his other relatives. This new girl on the pic lives just a one floor away on their buliding but he dont have the guts to introduce her to his parents or family. His sister told me that he still values all the things that i gave him.I just want to ask the Following?
1) Is he serious with the girl noW?
2) Is he using the girl just to get over with me and the pain of our relaionship relationship?
3) Is it really true that he's not affected with our break-up?
4 Does he really move on?
5) Does he still have feelings for me?
6) Why is he acting like that?
7) what are the best things to do for me o talk to him coz im here in canada now and h's in the philippines.
1) I don't know if he is serious with the girl now.
2) He may be using the girl but that doesn't mean that he is seeing her for only that reason.
3) He has to be affected by it in some ways. Five years is a long time.
4) I don't know if he has really moved on.
5) Maybe he does but it is almost impossible to say.
6) He is acting the way he is probably because he is confused about what he wants in life.
7) Keep calling once a week or so and ask him how he is doing, be cheerful, and keep the call to 15 mins.
Good luck! George
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com
|Sparkly Irridescent Glitz Gel|
Going to a party or special event? What to feel special no matter what you're doing? Roll on some glitz! Perfect for adding a special bit of sparkle to your day or evening.
Buy Glitz Gel at EclecticLady.com
Bookmark this site so you can reference it any time you need romantic / relationship info in the future!