I Want My Ex Back
Rekindling His Love :
All you need to know- for a broken heart.
How to make it all better.
1. Go for long walks on your own- this is healthy for your mind, body & heart.
2. Go and see your GOOD friends... the people that love you and make you laugh.
3. DO something active, join the gym, dance class, boxing, swimming, whatever to get your heart rate up!
4. Take care of yourself, get a hair cut, get a tan, eat healthy, go shopping, paint your nails, have a bath etc.
5. Figure out what you really want.
1. Do not try to force yourself to meet another person- this will only make you realise even more how much you miss your partner... be around those that make you happy and when the time is right, you will meet someone else.
2. Do not blame yourself. Nobody is perfect, we are always learning and developing.. you needed to go through heart ache to grow.
3. Do not contact him like you are obssessed, let things be natural. If he wants to talk to you- HE WILL CALL. Trust me. And if he doesn,t, you calling him will only push him away.
4. Do not revolve your life around him. This is now your time to think about you! All those late nights, crying!- arn,t you tired, drained? look at you... you need to heal.. go get a massage... enjoy the simple life.
5. Do not wait. Live your life. Do what makes you happy.
Remember... life is a cycle.. we live in a cycle.. the years, the months, the weather and seasons. Where there,s an ending- theres a beginning.
Figure out what you really want. If your unsure, close your eyes and imagine having one of your options- if it feels good in your heart then its right.
Always follow the good things. Good will never hurt you.
This tip was submitted by an anonymous visitor to our website.I Want My Ex Back
> Rekindling His LovePrinter Friendly VersionPretty Version - for Gift GivingForward Tip To a Friend
Rekindling His Love : List of Tips
I Want My Ex Back : List of Topics
List of Romance & Relationship Topics