We often have visitors write in with solutions to each others' problems. Here is a visitor's solution to one of our visitor's questions.

Original Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Male
i was wondering i would like to spend more time with my GF.
we spend at least once a week together but its not enough for me or her.
im 16 lz help.
like convincing our parents to let us go to the movies by our selves

User Submitted Advice from a 13-20 year old Male
Get a job

Alrght, I hope u dont mind if i type lik this, ok lets see, u want to spend time with ur GF but ur parent wont let u go to movies, as George had said convince ur parent to go on less activitie that show sexual thing bcuhz they might thinku guyz goin to the movie is a plan to go out and kiss, so u must prove to ur parent that u r more mature then that, do more chores, and get a job or somethin if u use ur parent money alot, if u get a job u prove that u dont need ur parent help on money issue which shows a sign of maturness i hope this help

The Original Question and RomanceClass Answer

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Getting Closer to Someone
All Questions & Answers by Category
Most Recent 20 Questions

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.