RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Cheers2wine Register for your honeymoon - 04/24/08 02:44 PM
One of the newest wedding trends is registering for your honeymoon. It's similar to registering for dishes at a department store. Couples list the things they want to do on their honeymoon and guests purchase items they want to give the couple. Learn more about registering for honeymoons at http://www.sandiego-romantics.com/honeymoon-registry.html.
Posted By: masseur ichi Re: Register for your honeymoon - 04/24/08 03:50 PM
This is a good idea. You won't believe all the gifts that you don't want.
Posted By: Kariva Re: Register for your honeymoon - 04/29/08 10:25 PM
i believe the gifts i got that i was like what do i need this for lol
Posted By: greg_mary Re: Register for your honeymoon - 04/29/08 10:34 PM
everyone wanted us to register when we got married. so we went to target spent like 3 hrs picking stuff out. and only 1 or two people got anything from the register. it was really frustrating because we could have used that time for other wedding prep.
Posted By: Kariva Re: Register for your honeymoon - 05/01/08 04:31 AM
ugh yea i agree same thing with me
Posted By: Birdie Menagerie Re: Register for your honeymoon - 05/01/08 04:39 AM
I went to Target and registered. I went the wrong way round the store, lol. The very first thing I picked was a blue lava lamp. I eventually got to the towels and toasters. We got almost everything on the list, including the lava lamp! Had I gone the other way round the store, I would have had the important stuff like dishes, and pots and pans at the top of the list, lol.

Our toaster no longer works, but we still have it. And the lava lamp I currently have in my kitchen, and we actually still use it, lol.

As for registering for a honeymoon, we sort of did that, lol. We just stayed two nights in a local hotel. My husband put it on his credit card, and his dad paid for it. What did we do on our honeymoon? We ate out over looking Pike Place Market. That's about it for us.
Posted By: Kariva Re: Register for your honeymoon - 05/01/08 05:12 AM
my honey moon will be in a built in wedding trip lol. im just mad cuz my brother and his family are getting their trip paid for by my parents yet we have to pay for ours its like wtf im the one getting married not them!
Posted By: Four Keets Re: Register for your honeymoon - 05/01/08 04:43 PM
Sheesh!! Kariva, that doesn't sound right.
© RomanceClass Forum