RomanceClass.com
Posted By: PDM Hugs - 05/29/08 11:39 PM
Originally Posted By: AlexaGrace
Hello,
I am new to these forums. and i have a question.

I have recently hugged a guy in a class and felt really great afterwards. He has a gf and I wanted to know if i should confront him and what i should say to him.

thanks a ton for hte advice

AlexaGrace

Originally Posted By: joandboys
Many people share casual hugs in a friendship way. Taking it slowly and waiting to see if he shows interest might be the way to go since he already has a girlfriend. If he does show interest, or wants to spend time with you, I would make sure that he is not cheating on his girlfriend before you consent to a date.
Posted By: PDM Re: Hugs - 05/30/08 12:19 AM
My son & his friends always hug each other. It is often a sign of friendship.

See how it goes, but I agree with joandboys ~ it's not right to cheat on one's girlfriend or boyfriend.

How old are you both?
Posted By: AlexaGrace Re: Hugs - 06/03/08 12:07 AM
hey,

thanks so much for the advice... the answer to your question PDM is that we are both 14 and 20 days apart me being older. smile he ended up breaking up wiht his girl and now we are happily together as bf and gf. it was strange. We started sending notes and being romantic before he broke up with her.

Now we are feeling like we have met our other half. Thanks so much for the advice.
Posted By: PDM Re: Hugs - 06/03/08 12:12 AM
Alexa,
That's very sweet! smile

I hope that his ex-girftriend was ok about it, though.
Posted By: Stephen Re: Hugs - 07/02/08 07:24 PM
I hug a lot of the girls in my class but they all know that I have a girlfriend and I would never cheat on her -- they know that it's just friendly hugs that I'm giving them.
Posted By: PDM Re: Hugs - 07/03/08 01:09 AM
I think that this is the important thing, 3budgies ~ that everyone knows where they stand, so that there can be no misunderstandings & upset. smile
© RomanceClass Forum