RomanceClass.com
Posted By: bej0303 Help with romance. - 07/20/07 08:34 PM
I am going on a trip in about a week with my girlfriend of three years and her sister. I wanted to do something romanctic, and nonsexual, but just something sweet she can remember, but I can't think of anything, we're going to Alabama by the way and there isn't anything in this area. I would appreicate any ideas Thanks in advanced.
Posted By: Princess K Re: Help with romance. - 07/20/07 08:36 PM
plan a fun picnic in a park.
Posted By: PDM Re: Help with romance. - 07/20/07 09:16 PM
Welcome bej0303.

I think that College Girl's suggestion is a good one.
Posted By: Tequila Re: Help with romance. - 07/21/07 01:04 AM
Ask her what she enjoys doing that you also enjoy or are willing to try to enjoy. Like for example, my current girlfriend likes bowling. Even though I am horrible at it, I still participate and try to learn. Even laugh at my mistakes!
Posted By: bej0303 Re: Help with romance. - 07/21/07 03:59 PM
Both ideas sound cool, thank you, I do know a place to have a picnic, unfortunately... there is no bowling alley, mall,no real resturants (the McDonalds doesn't even have a play place), so that limits my options. I'll ask anyway though. Once again thank you and anymore ideas are welcome.
Posted By: Charlett Re: Help with romance. - 08/07/07 12:33 AM
Picnics dont have to be in the park. If you are staying in a hotel, lay a blanket across the floor, set up some of her favorite foods, light some candles and talk! If you have been with her for 3 years, share some of those memories. Just kinda re-connect. I love the nights where my husband has sent the kids to their grandparents, we order chinese, cuddle on the couch, talk, maybe watch a movie. Just couple time. Its nice.
© RomanceClass Forum