RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I suppose technically my bedroom is above my office, which could be considered my cave. I'm in here all day long smile. So I just wake up, come down the stairs, and I'm in my office. And then at night the process reverses!

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Cargo sells their makeup in recyclable, compostable, and sometimes plantable, containers. And I love their colors.

Bare Minerals has handy reusable containers.

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Dear Jilly -

That is great to hear that some makeup companies are creating plantable makeup containers! I love that idea smile.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Burt's bees makeup also has some makeup in recyclable tins.

All my Paula's Choice stuff is made from recycled plastic that i can again recycle.

Speaking of organizing bedrooms, I only get to sleep on half my bed. The other half I use as a table for storing things. Sloppy!

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Jilly -

In Japan they would consider it "wasted space" to have a bed out all day long taking up space. They roll up / put away the bed so that space can be used functionally during daytime hours. So you're being efficient!

Can you maybe put a board on the bed so that it's a table in the day and then move the board at night?

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Interesting idea, Lisa. That is not the direction i want to go in inside Serenity, but for other people i could see it working nicely.

I finally cleaned off the other half of my bed last night and am luxuriating in having an entire bed to stretch out on! It's easier to sleep around these cats now, too.

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
That's great news, Jilly! I'm so glad you are feeling serene!

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
It's interesting how little we need to live with when we come down to it. I am traveling for a month, quite easily, with my one suitcase. I don't even feel deprived of options for shoes or clothes. You just kind of get more use out of what you have.

Food for thought, at least. We don't need as many choices in all things as we think we do.

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
That is very true Jilly. Once we have gathered up things we adore, and passed along the rest to others, then each choice we have is a great one.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site