Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
OP Offline
C
so what are you saying i should do i havent talked to my ex since new years eve

MW1 Offline
Companion
Companion
personally, sounds to me like you guys have a lot you need to discuss if you do want to get back together with her. The number of arguments that occured and both of your reactions to what happened over the Christmas holiday seem to show me that... but that's just an outsiders perspective looking in.

What do you want? We can't tell you that - you need to decide for yourself. Are you happier with her or without her? What makes it easier for you to sleep at night?

Who knows, if you are able to talk to her and get things sorted out you may find that gives you peace of mind and you will be better able to make the right decision for yourself - to be with her or to be without her.

MW1 #407695 01/05/11 12:53 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I agree with MW1
Good luck smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #407797 01/06/11 01:49 AM
C
OP Offline
C
well being honest it would 100% help me sleep better if i had her back i just cnt figure out the best way to go about getting her back we just seem to try an make each other jealous all the time which in my opinion is a good sign coz if shes going out of her way to make me jealous she must still want sumthing to do with me

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I think that honesty and clarity are the best policy.

Stop 'playing games', based on advice in books and on websites, and just be straightforward and truthful with her. Ask her to do likewise and have a sensible mature discussion ~ then see where it leads.

PDM #407821 01/06/11 04:15 PM
MW1 Offline
Companion
Companion
Agree PDM. smile

Stop trying to make one another jealous and just sit down and discuss. The whole jealous thing doesn't seem to be working.

Relationships are based on trust - you need to trust one another - and I think sitting down and talking about your feelings on both sides will really help to start fresh, whatever direction that may be.

Best of luck.

C
OP Offline
C
well we havent spoken since new years eve i fort i was over her but the last few days i have started thinking about her again but i dont want to be the 1 to initiate contact

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi Craig smile

You need to decide, I think, whether you are going to get in touch with her, if only to gain closure, or just deal with your feelings until times helps to put them at the back of your mind.

A break-up is like a bereavement, so it will be difficult, but I really think that all the ploys that you were using, at first, just made things worse. Do you agree?

I know that you thought that you were doing the right thing ~ and that you were being advised to do this, but straightforward communication is usually the best thing.

C
OP Offline
C
yer i agree everything i did made things worse i am going to try and talk to her today and see what happens

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site