RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Mills Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I have been friends with this girl for about a year. Two months ago she and I started talking on Face Book. Alot. We have alot in common and we talk for hours. I really like her and I believe that she likes me too. Even my friends and sisters think so. I told myself that this new year, I was going to ask her out, but I've never done that before. So I was wondering, what would be the best way to ask her out on a date or just to hang out?

T
Good Friend
Good Friend
T
I watch anime and the way i see the boys ask the girls out is something like this:

Boy: I.. like you alot, do you like me?
Girl: Why?
Boy:Can we see if things work out?
Girl: *gasps* ( says boy's name).... i love you too

Last edited by Toony; 01/03/11 02:13 AM.

I'll miss you guys
MW1 Offline
Companion
Companion
You could start small - ask her if she'd like to grab a cup of coffee or ice cream with you...

Second first date with my husband and I when we started dating 10.5 years ago was dinner and a movie (I was 17, he was 19). First first date was also dinner and a movie (I was 15, he was 17). But we also worked together throughout that period of time and talked in person pretty much every day, that's why I suggest doing something small.

Depends on how old you are as to what you can do. Bowling was another date the husband and I went on - had a great time. Could just be something as simple as hanging out at the other persons house - rent a couple of movies.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I agree with MW1.

If you are at school together, you could even suggest doing homework together ~ and then do something else afterwards, perhaps.

Make sure that if you do go out together, that it is to somewhere safe, and that you can both get home safely.

Last edited by PDM; 01/06/11 03:06 PM.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Companion
Companion
How about....just ask her to go out. Take her to a movie.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site