RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
D
One more to you, PDM:

For you to use my quote in your response conveyed no message to me. I think what you tried to do was use my quote to prove my hypocrisy in my original comment. In my opinion, I still do not believe I have insulted anyone; therefore, I can defend myself there. If you were using my quote to say that I was rude, then that was not justifying your response of "Rudeness and insulting responses are not wanted or allowed on this forum" because you used the line of me saying, "Never did I once insult anyone on here". Bad evidence.

D
D
Sorry Chautauqua if any of this distracted you. If it does work out, then you may hate me if you like. If it doesn't, then all permission for you to thank me for warning you.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: Dan Druff
MW1 ... I will give you a short grammar lesson. This should be of some help, and do not take it personally.

The word "therefore" is not a conjunction. It is a conjunctive adverb, so it cannot connect two clauses together. ...

Really, Dan, this sort of thing is not what we expect on the forum. We do not analyse members' grammar.

Maybe you are trying to be helpful, but people could interpret this as being insulting ~ which is against the rules.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: Dan Druff
PDM: You seem to be quite the helper to most people on this forum as I do read that you have over 22,00+ posts. I will show you respect in the best way that I know how, so do not take what I say offensively.

The same goes for you about rudeness. The final paragraph on my previous response applies to you as well if you wish to follow your own advice about treating others with respect. I do realize that it is possible to get a message across while being polite.

Next, I should probably read the rules of this forum for further reference so that I can see for myself if my posts are not allowed on this forum.

Lastly, you do not know for sure if these posts are wanted or not, so you cannot say such a farce. Thank you .. again.

As I am an administrator of this forum, I do know what is acceptable, what is wanted, and what is considered rude. Your comments have been impolite and, therefore, unacceptable. Please do read the rules. Thank you.

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Wow.

OK you guys know that usually I am incredibly patient and tolerant with people who are rough around the edges, who express themselves in ways not in tune with our style here in these forums.

However, Dan Druff posted some of the most hostile, hurtful things to a young girl that I've seen in a long, long time. Trashing a young girl's writing style and concerns goes far beyond anything that our rules explicitly forbid.

I have permanently banned that user. Our forum and its ability to help innocent youngsters will be the better for it.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
J
[Dan fake account comment removed]

Last edited by Lisa Shea; 12/29/10 02:16 AM.
Companion
Companion
What a pompous windbag. I feel sorry for the OP who was just trying to get some answers about a confusing situation in her life.

Last edited by XPR15SR; 12/28/10 04:26 PM.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: Jeff Kerley
Wow, this looks like it got ugly.

If you wish to re-join the site Dan Druff / Jeff Kerley, then you must see if you can get Lisa's permission, first.

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Dan has been banned a second time, and if he continues to violate our ban in our private forum, the information will be forwarded to his ISP and all appropriate authorities. We are a private membership-based forum and have full rights to restrict our membership to individuals who follow our stated rules.

Lisa Shea, Owner
OP Offline
thanks guys, wink i've never had a boyfriend, i was just wondering if i had any hope!

ps. to dan druff (even though you're banned) i don't accept the apology and i think i am a very good writer, one post doesn't give youy the right to call me a bad writer, or judge my skills, (further more i'd like to have you know that i'm an A+ studentin writing), or tell me to "thank you if you're right" because if it doesn't work out i'm not blaming anyone here, or in my life. no matter what you say i'm not going to "lay in bed" and think about the one post i put on the form and think "hmm maybe it's not perfectly planned" what you said hurt me and please don't post on my threads again.

-Chautauqua1

Last edited by Chautauqua1; 01/04/11 01:18 AM.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site