Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#401587 05/24/10 11:54 PM
L
lamf10 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Me and my girl are having a problem with a member of my family that is staining our relationship. The person that keeps getting involved somehow is my cousin, she likes my girl. Everytime I see her she is asking where my girl is and wanting to know if we broke up yet. She gets me so mad. One time while we were at a party for our friend cause it was their birthday and my cousin showed up and while I was talking to my homegurl I happen to turn around and see that my cousin was flirting with my girl. My homegurl told me to just ignore her and that she would be getting what was coming to her. She wasn't even invited to go to the party. My girl walked away from her and came and found me and wanted to leave. So we left for awhile then went back and she was gone. Our friend was getting mad cause they don't like her. It seems that everywhere we go she is always there. If my girl don't wanna go and I wanna, she will let me and as soon as she sees me she is asking me if we broke up or where she was. Everytime she asks me that I ask her why and how is it any of her business then she just walks away. I don't know what to do.

mr&msangelbaby
lamf10 #401589 05/25/10 12:00 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I suggest that you could say something like:
'I don't know why you are so interested, but, since you are, if we ever break up, I'll be sure to let you know.
This means that you won't have to keep checking the situation with me in the meantime.'

Obviously you would need to use your own wording.

Say it in a friendly way ~ with a smile.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site