Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Yes, Anthony, Linder is right.

Better to know now.

Better not to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't really want to be there.

However, it must be difficult to deal with.

I am sorry that you went through all this, but, as you say, she is a 19 year old mixed-up kid, who is not ready for the type of relationship that you can provide, and who would rather be badly-treated by someone else.

Sad.

Good luck for 2010 smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
C
C
Good luck vans, but to me she doesn't even deserve the second gift, she did you wrong plain and simple. I am sure you will find a nice girl who cares for you as much as you care for her, who knows, maybe here in the forums? Stranger thinks have happened....

V
OP Offline
V
hey pdm or anyone else if u are still following this by chance just to let u know she got dumped by the other guy it only lasted like a week lol

amazing she puts me through all this to get dumped in a week wow!! and she was postin on her FB how sad she was and heartbroken lmao plz karma is a [censored]!!!

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Well, as you say, it looks like karma.

But try not to be too hard on her ~ it won't help you, and, as we have said before, she is very young and has endured some awful experiences.

When she is older, she may realise how thoughtless she was with you.
It is often the way. She may not even realise until she has sons or grandsons of her own.

Meanwhile, stay positive and you will meet your 'Miss Right'.

Good luck smile

V
OP Offline
V
yeah i've gotten over her...(still really deep inside there is still a part of me that has feelings for her) but we really dont even talk anymore and i have not talked to her since she got dumped. but i just wanted to let u guys know what happened..lol i dunno it xxxxxx me off that she put me through this and went with this other guy who dumps her in a week and i would of treated her like a queen but at the same time its kinda comical to see karma kick her in xxx so fast thats all...

but as for me iam not looking for anyone i wasnt when i met her...iam just livin my life and when miss right comes she comes. iam not gonna push the issue tryin to find love... i got hurt too many times pushing and pushing tryin to search left and right for love. so iam just back to livin my life. and yeah it does get lonley at times but iam not afraid to keep on livin iam not afraid to walk this world alone.

but thanks again for all your help!!!

Last edited by PDM; 01/12/10 11:19 PM.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Take care smile

L
L
thanks for the update Anthony, I was wondering how you were doing the other day. Sounds like Karma definitely kicked in.
I like your attitude about moving forward. You deserve someone a little more mature. Good luck to you!

V
OP Offline
V
thankyou very much linder and pdm!!

by the way i actually talked to her last night and if you remeber from my previous post she had "life changing news" well i found out what that was. she got pregnant by this guy! and then she "miscarried" the baby. ( i honestly think she had an abortion she had 1 already and told me she does not want to bring a child into this world untill she is stable and ready to have a family) but whatever happened she was pregnant but the baby no longer exsist. smirk which is sad news mainly for the poor baby but for her too i dont care want she did to me if she did miscarry the baby i feel for her.

but anyways lol my point is this makes me feel better and worst in a way.. it makes me feel worst cause while she was talkin to me and gettin ready to start dating she was off gettin porked my someother guy! and this makes me feel better cuz it is life changing news and alot to deal with and i can kinda understand why she went mute on me! but at the same time she could of atleast said something to me! ya know?

but i just wanted to fill u guys in on that. i thought u might find it interesting!! lol : )

thanks again alll!!!!

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
smile

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
That does make everything fit into place much more easily. Maybe she did not want to be with that guy but because she was pregnant she felt like she had to try to make it work. With everything else going on in her life she was probably an absolute basket case.

She might have not been cheating on you - she might have gotten pregnant before you started dating and only realized it later on. With all the things going on in her life, it's not unusual for a girl to miss a period or two due to stress. She might have thought that was the case.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site