Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
My gf of 6 months now has changed so much since i met her... At first she was happy and fun to be around but not alot is going on in her life and i understand that its hard for her but she is always in a bad mood and always snaps at me and i am really confused about what to do. I am thinking about leaveing her cause dealing with my own stress and she is putting alot of stress on me too. I really dont know what to do...

?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
just forget this post... she dumped me...

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello Jeremy smile

Are you ok?

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
R
R
Damn, that sounds quite sudden Jeremy. Sorry to hear this.

Regards,
Lauren

.................link deleted

Last edited by PDM; 07/27/09 12:12 PM.
?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
things just keep going from bad to worse...ok we got back together the next day and things were back to normal. well she was still always sad but i thought we could make it through this. last night i found out she had been haveing sex with other guys (we are both 15) and that she was tell ppl i cheated on her... i broke up with her this morning cause i was sick of the lies and bullxxxx she has put me through and the conversation pretty much went like this:

Me: i know you had sex with other guys and im sick of everything u put me through. im done with you.
her: your breaking up with me?
Me: yes
her: ok (hangs up)

she didnt even care... i cant believe it... this xxxx always happens to me and i don't know what to do anymore. some one please help me...

Last edited by PDM; 07/27/09 12:13 PM.
B
Soulmate
Soulmate
B
if she is that young and being sexually active with multiple people... that is not the type of girl you want. nor do you want one who lies and cheats. her being sad all the time and looking for "love" in too many places tells me she has some issues she needs to get help with. you both are WAY TO YOUNG to be sexually active. i know where you are comming from because i was there and was even a little older than you two are. it totally ruined my life. i ended up becoming a young mother and quit school. i now have to go back to school. i am 30 something and have ended up living with my parents again. they don't deserve it and if i had listened... i would not be in this prob now. put it all away. find out who you are first. you can't do that if you start with someone else. spend your time doing things you want and like and find yourself. once you know who you are by yourself, then you can concentrate on finding someone else who knows who she is, by herself. THEN you will be able to find out who you will be, together. if you are going to stay "active" anyway, please protect yourself and her. you think things are bad now?? there are a few things that will make this a walk in the park. use the brain you have and good luck.

baby blue
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello Jeremy smile

I am very sorry that this has happened.

Do make sure that she hasn't passed on a diseases to you, if she has been sleeping around.

As I said before, for some people, sex is just something to do; for others, it is personal & meaningful & special ~ and I get the impression that you belong to the latter group.

You know that I think 15 is too young for a sexual relationship, but I also know that this sort of thing happens. Put it down to experience. You are learning about people and relationships.

I know that you yearn for affection, but the right sort of affection will come your way, when the time is right.

You say that this sort of thing keeps happening, but you are still very young. I didn't even have a boyfriend until I was 18. Boys asked me out, but I always said no, because I wanted to be sure that I had found the right one, for whom our relationship would be real & meaningful; someone I could trust, as well as love. When I found him, I stayed with him.

Not everyone does this. Many feel the need to experiment or experience ~ and that's fine, but don't use or be used; be sure before you commit.

Time is on your side. When you are a little older, you will have more independence and you will be mature enough & experienced enough to make better decisions. Don't expect to get everything right at such a young age. You may be growing up now, but, as yet, you only have the knowledge and experiences of a child to look back on.

Take care and stay positive. Many young men are going through similar emotions to you ~ and girls too. It happens a lot. You can tell that from some of the posts on this part of the forum.

You can always come on here if you need to 'vent'. smile

Last edited by PDM; 07/27/09 12:25 PM. Reason: typos

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
C
C
Hello,
I grow sad when i hear of break ups in relationship but when it comes to cheating i am really glad the load is taken away from my shoulders. Cheaters should all be put in hell. I like being frank and hate lies so what about sleeping with other guys... that is extremely unacceptable. Dont worry much, you will be over it and she will be the one who regrets.
Cheer up.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site