RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
Ok, so me and my ex boyfriend just broke up about a week ago. Things were really great at first when we first started dating but then a lot of differnet things went on and things started to get complicated and we started fighting alot, which was something we NEVER used to do. We decided to split up and we both realized that we needed some space from each other. Things just werent the way they used to be between us, and we started to see each other in a differnt light We havent spoken since we broke up, but then today I accidently dialed his number when I meant to dial someone else's. I hung up right away and frankly I don't even know if the call went through or not, meaning I don't know if its going to show up as a miseed call becuase I hung up so fast(although Im assuming that its going to). I didn't get anything back from him, which I don't know if that is because the call didn't go through or it did and he doesn't want to talk to me. Even though we broke up, I still care alot about him and have been hoping that after some time passed we would get back together again. But now with that call I feel like I may have potentially ruined everything. It was truly an accident and I don't want him to think that Im like pushing for us to get back together or like Im desperate to be with him (kind of one of the reasons why we broke up to begin with). Because even though I miss him, I DO think that we need some space to figure some things out for ourselves. I didn't call or text him to know it was an accident or anything. i just let it be. Anyone have any advise for me?? DO you think I ruined anything? Do you think he isn't going to think it was an accident and that might potentially push him away more becuase it looks like I'm not giving him his space? and is it possible to dial someones number and hang up right away WITHOUT it showing up as a missed call? I definitly can use some help here. Thanks.

T
Silver Star Soulmate
Silver Star Soulmate
T
I wouldn't really worry about it.... he might expect it was an accident or he might not want to return the call, you never know. I went through a pretty rough break-up myself about a week ago and I'm in the same boat as you. sometimes, though, as much as you want it to work out, it just won't. all you can do is let things play out and see how it goes.

As for your last question, It is possible to "call" someone, and realize before it connects and hang up. they may have never gotten the "missed call" alert.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site