RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
ok i already posted about the first girl.now its time to hear about someone else..ok now i didnt necessarily know the other girl before she friend requested me on myspace and she goes to my school. but i never thought she liked me because everytime i would walk by her and say hi being friendly and then she would give me this look so i didnt talk to her for a week until she message me on myspace and said why dont you say hi anymore i said because i thought you maybe didnt want to be bothered she said no i always have a bad day till you say hi your so nice i tolde her i say hi to everyone then she said do you like me i said your very attractive but i didnt know you liked me she said you seem like a nice person and i said maybe we should hang out next week she said ok so me and her ok at the moment should i make a move?

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
What do you want to do?

Do you want to go out with this girl?

If you do, will you still pine for the other one?

It is possible to be attracted to more than one person at a time, but what you do about it is what counts.

Say you decide that you stand no chance with the older girl.

You could move on, go out with this new girl, and put the first girl out of your mind.

Or, you could continue to pine for the first girl, go out with the new one because she shows an interest in you, but not really be interested in her.

Option 1 could be good for all of you.

Option 2 could be not so good for anyone.

If you make your move, be sure of your hopes & intentions.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
T
OP Offline
T
thanks

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site