RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Friend
Friend
Hey man. Their right. and let me tell you, it's normal to think about it, we're human. but you shouldn't do it at such a young age. Espically since your still in school.

True love....sounds a lot like lust to me. this is just from my stand point as a christian, if you really love her, you should hold off until after your married. i said this before in my last post.

Also, pressure is all around, not just by your friends, or by her, it's in your own mind, it's in movies, music and what other xxxx the world has jammed into young peoples mind.

Last edited by PDM; 02/20/09 08:10 PM.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
Jeremy: I know it's difficult, but I was happy to read that you're attempting to slow things down. I also think it's wonderful that your asking for help with this...even from a bunch of strangers!

There was no internet when I was a teenager - back then teenagers just shared alot of misinformation regarding sex with each other. My family was no help; around 12 years old I asked where babies came from and my parents replied, "We don't talk about that at the dinner table." I was pregnant at age 14. Amaggiepie was kind enough to share with you the difficulties of being a teenager mother. I didn't have mine. I had an abortion instead. At the time I was happy to have the "situation" dealt with but it would not be until many years later that the emotional and physical scars of my decision hit me like a mac truck. I guess my point is that when your young and immature that these are scenarios to be avoided at all costs.

Again, cudos Jeremy for reaching out for help. I get the sense that, deep down, you know what the right thing to do is. Just listen to us old timers - there's been a ton of great information on these threads.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site