Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
My girlfriend told me that she was thinking of breaking up with me...that what she felt in the begining was gone but we never get to see each other...i just dont know wat to do...please help me.

Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
do you live NEAR her? or do you both have clashing job hours?
is there a certain reason why you all do not see each other often?

Bella
BLR Offline
Copper Star Soulmate
Copper Star Soulmate
Is this the same GF that you did the RP with? Mabe she is a little wary of the RP that you did.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello J smile

I know that this possibility is a terrible blow to you ~ and maybe she will change her mind. It is difficult when you can't see each other. My daughter has a boyfriend, now, and they live a long way apart, but us parents arrange things, so that we can take them to see each other. Is that not a possibility for you two? Couldn't your dads possibly take you somewhere central occasionally?

Now, assuming that she does break up with you, I know that you are feeling terribly down, but just remember that teenage romance often ends after a relatively short time. Some 15-year-olds stay together (the parents of my daughter's boyfriend, for example) so don't give up hope ~ it can happen, but many do not.

It may seem hard to bear now, especially with everything else that you are dealing with, but time heals. When you are just a little older and have more control over your own life, things will get better for you.

By then you may have a better relationship with your girl, because you can see her more often; or you may have found someone new to love.

When you have to deal with something as upsetting as this, it is very important that you tell your counsellor ~ and explain just how important it is to you. You need support through difficult times.

Remember, too, that you have friends on the forum, who are sending their moral support to you.

Try to relax and stay positive.
Post here, whenever you wish to communicate with someone.
Talk to your therapist.
Phone a support line if things get too difficult.
Talk to your Dad.

Good luck smile
Take care smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site