Platinum Star Soulmate
Well said 428.

kksuns #334348 10/28/08 12:38 AM
?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
I see every one is saying NO!!! to doing this. I understand where this is coming from with safety concerns and all. I am probably going to let her try it on me if she wants to but i am not ready to do it to her. We won't stop doing it in text i know that. If i don't like it in real life, if it even happens, then we won't do it in real life just yet. I really do want to try it and i feel confident that she wont do anything i wouldn't like.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Xenoki

I think that you feel that neither of you will take things too far, and I am pleased to hear that you won't try anything like this on her, but just consider this ...

You are only 15 ~ what would you do, if your or her parents found out and became so upset and concerned that they stopped you seeing or contracting each other at all??

You don't see each other very often. You are under-age. You have never even kissed.
This isn't the way to start a relationship. Start slow.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #334442 10/28/08 04:13 AM
?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
I know my parents will never find out about this and as for her parents that does worry me now. Her mom is very controlling of her and if she found out what we did she probably would stop us from seeing each other. But we both enjoy doing this with each other. I doubt that it will happen in real life mostly because i don't know if i want to do that yet and i know she will understand that. But the texts are not harmful in any way unless her parents read them...i don't know what i would do if i lost her again. I don't want to stop with the RP because it is fun and it isn't like we are doing it in real life, or anything sexual is going on. I don't know what to do...

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
As the mother of a teenage girl, I might want to check out her messages, just to be sure that she wasn't ever putting herself in danger.

Certainly worth considering.
Weigh up the odds.

PDM #334580 10/28/08 10:30 PM
?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
So i talked with my girlfriend today and discussed the bondage thing and we decided to continue with doing it text but text only. On Halloween i am being tied up but that is for a haunted house we are setting up and i think it will be fun. After that we are watching movies and more than likely going to be cuddling most of that time. We both agreed that we are not ready for this in real life. Thanks all for helping me make the decision to talk to her about it!

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I think that you are making a sensible and mature decision, Xenoki.

I hope that you will both have a lovely evening. smile

PDM #334591 10/28/08 10:55 PM
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
I'm so glad to hear you say that. I had a feeling you were a smart sensible kid :)It sounds like you use your head and think things through. and I'm glad you and your gf are on the same page. You guys are doing a haunted house!? I love haunted houses! Sounds like a good time. Have a great weekend and enjoy the movies. Horror flix I hope!

kksuns #334608 10/28/08 11:19 PM
?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
horor flix for sure! and i am buying a cheap chainsaw and removeing the chain for the haunted house that should be fun! and scary!

On a different note i think it is really cool how me and my girlfriend are so comfortable with pretty much everything. One time i accidentally walked into her room while she was changing and saw her with her pants off and she shoved me out of her room but after she said "don't worry about it things happen" and then she kissed me forehead. In our RP she doesn't like the removal of her shirt but her pants are fine because of that incident. kinda funny in my opinion.

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Sounds like you guys are pretty close. That's cool
And Oh yeah a chainsaw for sure!! Are you guys doin it for trick or treaters to see or for a party of your own?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site