Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
B
okay, ive been dating my bf for a few months. we started dating in january. we havnt kissed yet. only cuz i dont want to. its weird, i mean i want to but its never the right thing to do. you know? well i just wanted some help. i cant get it from my friends or my mom, they just dont know what to say.

Thanks in advance, im really not good at dating. hes my first bf, so go easy on me but hard at the same time.

i try to tell myself that you always have a first, but that doesnt help. i should be a nun... wink

I'm an Airbender, what are you?
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi brittany98

I don't think that this is anything to worry about. He's your first boyfriend and I'm guessing that you are both very young ~ is that right?

I understand exactly what you mean about 'the right time' ~ and the thing is, 'the right time' will come along and you will wonder whatever you were worrying about.

This is still a new relationship. You will grow to know each other and trust each other more and more until you both feel comfortable enough for that first kiss. smile
It will be special because you will have waited for 'the right time'.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Well, Brittany, I'm not a girl, lol, but I do have to say that if you all of a sudden want to kiss him, I bet you he will be okay with it. I think you know what I mean. I guess it's the right thing to kiss (have your first kiss) when you're at a party or at a movie. Or maybe it will just be when one of you says "I love you" and then the other responds with a kiss, lol. But as PDM said, you are still young so your it may just be too early for your first kiss. I never kissed my first real girlfriend ... only on a dare but that doesn't count, lol. Good luck with your boyfriend. smile

Emmit

RIP Jayka and Grayson
T
Silver Star Soulmate
Silver Star Soulmate
T
awww 3bud.. just too cute, hehe.

Brit, it'll come when you're ready wink

Companion
Companion
Hi Brittany,

Speaking from a girl's perspective, your first kiss will happen at 'the right time'. I know you might be sick of that line (XD), but it really is true. I'm in a first time relationship too and I have to admit, I was a bit scared about kissing my boyfriend. First kisses are more comfortable to do when done in private, just you two with no one else around to get you nervous. Me and my boyfriend shared our first kiss in the school corridors when no one was around... before my best friend showed up and busted us XD

Good Luck

"My name is my law"
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
i remeber with my first boy friend..are first kiss was a dare and infont of a few people..lol i was 15 and it was scarey..anyway on my next real boy friend we worked together and there was never a right time i was only 16 then..i keeped wanting to kiss him, but did know how to go about it..we had been dateing a while, but only seen each other at work( i had a mom that didnt like the idea of going on dates lol) one day as he was about to go home he gave me a really quick kiss on the lips..it was sooo cute..then he left really fast with a red face lol..its scarey and kinda odd with every 'first kiss" and with this being your first, first kiss, let him take the role.. he is probably scared and worried that you may not want him to kiss you. he well finaly get over that fear and kiss you, it may not be the right time either lol... just take it slow. and wait...time well come smile

Companion
Companion
Hey, I am only thirteen, and have kissed a guy twice. My first "Kiss" was in kindergarten, but that doesnt count, my second, real kiss was on my thirteenth birthday, I went to the park by my house, and my nieghbor, who is a year older then me, (who i like A LOT... lol) said happy birthday and he said, I have always had a secret crush on you... then he kissed me on the lips... it was sooooooooooo cute, I didnt know it was coming untill he said that, I was kinda scared... but it made me feel happy tht he felt the same way... ps.... how old are you

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site