RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#281245 04/16/08 01:52 AM
P
OP Offline
P
So yesterday my girlfriend was over and we were making out with her on my lap.
Then she stopped and pulled away and got this really weird look on her face. She got off me and realized that she got her period on my leg - not a lot, but just a little red dot.

I admit, I was kind of grossed out (because periods gross pretty much all guys out) but I didn't make a big deal out of it and say something like "EWWW!! GROSS!!" or whatever. I just took them off and went to go put them in the laundry.

BUT my girlfriend was so embarassed that she started to cry and she ran out of the house, even though I told her I didn't care, it was okay. I tried calling her, but she won't talk to me.

I get that it was embarassing for her, but I don't care. I don't really understand periods and PMS and all that xxxx, but whatever it's natural - I'm not going to judge her for something she can't help.

But if she won't talk to me, how can I tell her that?

Should I text her or something? I dunno what to do

Last edited by PDM; 04/16/08 07:30 AM.

I only have one parakeet
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
wow I remeber back in the day that has happend one or 2 times to me..lol and yeah we know guys dont get the who pms thing,, and we know you guys get grossed out by it,, so that makes it worse..just try and call her every day, just 1 or 2 times ,this well let her no your not breaking it off with her,,and just wait tell she finaly answers or talks to you...best thing to do is not bring it up, unlease she does...and if she does.. just be like.."oh , thats ok, no big deal" and then change the subject or even let her know its something she cant helps and your fine with that.......one time, when I was 17 I went to my boyfirends sisters house for the first time and when I got up from the couch...yeah... so I just turned the the pellow around to the other side,, and went and told the sister...I was soooooo embarassed I never went back over there and for the next month I felt odd being around my boyfriend, but I got over it...I think I even waited a week befor I called him too....just give her time to be ok again...and dont think much about it k

Good Friend
Good Friend
Wow that's a hard thing if she won't answer your phone calls. So I'm guessing you don't know where she lives so.......that doesn't help....... frown.

Love God
Love Nature
Love The Animals
Love Parakeets
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi parakeet lover.
How unfortunate ~ for both of you.
What she feel may be beyond embarrassment ~ she may feel absolutely dreadful about this. For some people this is still a terrible taboo ~ to the extent that she might be bottling her feelings up, unable to tell anyone how awful she feels.

One thing that may bother her is that you will tell someone. Please don't ~ and please let her know that you won't.

Can you text her or write to her?
Don't refer to what happened exactly, just say something like: 'Don't worry about the other day.'

It's difficult for boys to understand ~ and girls can get so upset, especially when hormones are raging.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site