Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
MVP #280264 04/12/08 01:33 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi MVP & welcome.

I agree ~ talk to someone directly if you want to be surer about what is said & what is meant.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
MVP #280599 04/13/08 03:14 PM
C
C
What I meant by that is that if one of your friends that is a girl is also one of her friends. Girls tend to share secrets with their friends that are girls.

"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
~ by Oliver Wendell Holmes ~
Caplan #280718 04/14/08 12:58 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Yes, some girls share secrets, but even some friends can actually do more harm than good! I know from experience!

PDM #284253 04/26/08 02:58 AM
M
MVP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: PDM
Yes, some girls share secrets, but even some friends can actually do more harm than good! I know from experience!

I agree!
Even though the ambassador is a girl, it still is much better when the situation is direct and to the point. I know if a guy talked to my friends about me, they would stretch the truth, if they thought he was a cool guy, they would make it sound like he liked me more than he actually did. If they didn't like him, they would purposely give info to me about how unappealing he would be as a bf. The point is that girls will try to protect their friend. If you went to her yourself, you wouldn't have any vague info being stretched in either direction. This also gives you a better chance of getting with the girl if her friends didn't like you...they would see how happy you made her (if in fact you did) and would grow to like you, get to know you better than what they already did. You may think she could be an ambassador, but just be careful, girls can talk a lot of xxxx.

I will say this again: Just go out of your comfort zone for once and see how she reacts! If you walk with girls in the halls, say girls who are friends, but never would stand with a girl while she was at her locker, than come up to her and talk with her as she was getting books at her locker. You say you are some what of a shy guy, the whole standing at the locker doesn't involve too much heavy eye contact, which may get you nervous, and you can focus and the conversation more.

Bottom line is that if she sees that you treat her differently than you do other girls, she may realize that you are into her.

Last edited by PDM; 04/26/08 12:04 PM.
MVP #284309 04/26/08 12:05 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
And some girls can even get jealous and actually sabotage their friends' relationships.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site