RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Caplan Offline OP
OP Offline
C
My friend doesn't have internet and when he asked me for help I was clueless on what to tell him. See there is this one girl that he has liked for like a whole year. There is another girl that he likes to for the same amount of time. I never knew until he told me. He is a prep so he is really popular and so he ins't worried about being rejected or being shy. He just doesn't know who he wants to go out with. Please help me and my friend. He is 14 to.

"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
~ by Oliver Wendell Holmes ~
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Well, if he 'just doesn't know who he wants to go out with', know one else can make his mind up for him.

I know a story though, about a friend of someone I know. She couldn't make up her mind between two boys. Then one was in an accident. She was so horrified at the thought of losing him that she suddenly realised which one she really loved.

When it comes to it, while there may be more than one person you could live with, there's usually only one you couldn't live without.

He could try to imagine how he'd feel if one of the girls were to emigrate for ever ~ which would upset him most?

Anyway, at 14 it's too early to be making important decisions about relationships. People of that age are falling in and out of 'love' all the time.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
C
Caplan Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thank you for your advice. My friend will appreciate it.

"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
~ by Oliver Wendell Holmes ~

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site