RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Friend
Friend
You know after reading like the first few posts i started getting worried. but later it seems like your doing fine. Friendship stage you want to take the most advantage of. Thats where you build trust with your lady. I agree with PDM, we teenage guys can get alittle( who am i kidding with a alittle) nervous. I was too during my hunt for a girl. You say she may be doing track. Well encourage her to, that way you'll have something to talk about.
Speaking of talig about stuff, i have the same problem, too much stress and other stuff going through my mind, and not enough
good things to talk about. Look, heres some ideas.

1.Tell her about yourself, whats you strenghts, whats your weaknesses(may want to include her)

2.Ask her about herself, just don't go too deep if she has family issuses. They are not your concern.

3.Talk about school, graduation, where are yall going for college. this one is like, important. Depending whre ayll going for college, you may see each other for like 3 years or more(maybe on breaks). My girl is headed for Flordia to go to college, there nothing i can do about it.

4.You say you are built somewhat. OK here's don't tip. Don't tell her about how you got them. Some girls just seem to pretend about liking those type of conservations.

5.Talk bout what yall going to be doing in the next 5 days. Don't go beyond 2 weeks. trust me that screwed me up. Too many things in the agenda too know about.

6. Just talk about whatever you may think is best for yall to about.

Now if anybody has anything to change or add they will.

You say yall have classes together. Yell lets say yall got a project that you and her can work on together. Now here comes a real question. Do you cook? If so, make it a study date and you can provide dinner. if you don't cook. leave it to your mother, or whoever dose they cooking.

Now what kind of music do you listen to? I perfer havy rock, metal, but my girl friend like hip hop. two diff's i can get over. it's good to keep some music collection that she will like.

Oh well, just remeber, stay in the freidship for a while, see how well you two commuicate. I've been dating my girl now for 1 year and 12 days. So if you take my advice or not, you wouldn't hurt if you didn't. Just be yourself you'll do fine. And if she's not the one for you, there's plenty other girls. Don't stay focus for one girl. I've actuuly calucated how much money i wastedtrying to get a girlfriend, and it came over $200.
Be careful. Relationships must be taken lightly.

Good Luck.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
C
Caplan Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Ok, we had pictures 2 days ago and she did her hair up where is was just... just... well you know what I mean. So, I turned around saying I noticed her haircut and I said it looked very nice. She said"Thank you" she seemed a bit surprised and she kinda blushed when she said that. After that, I couldn't think of anything else to say AGAIN. She was struggling with her homework ans so I helped her with it but I couldn't think of anything to start a conversation with. Any advice?

"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
~ by Oliver Wendell Holmes ~
C
Caplan Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Se the problem is that,I, being a Mormon am not able to date till I am 16(but I am actually a great cook and I am pursuing a career a culinary chef). I am also only 13. Thank you for your advice though it will definitely help me.

C
Caplan Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I still want to get closer to her though.

C
Caplan Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Please Help.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
If you are only 13 and can't date until you are 16, then the best you can hope for is an in-school boyfriend~girlfriend 'friendship'.

I would be a little concerned about a 'child' of mine dating under the age of 16 too ~ and we aren't Mormons. (My grandmother & great grandmother were for a while!)

Just carry on being friendly and interested ~ the rest is up to you now. smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
C
Caplan Offline OP
OP Offline
C
After I told her that I liked her hair, she has been kinda quiet. I can't think of anything to say because when I try that picture pops into my mind. Any suggestions?

Friend
Friend
PDM is right. I had no idea you were 13. In school relationship is good thing. thinking of things is getting over rated today. Just keep it simple. if you wanna do something outside, then just do something that wouldn't be considered a date. Like cleaning a park(i know it sounds kind of exetreme), play some sports with her, her friends and your buds as well. You would get to know her friends tat way, and she get a chance to get to know your friends. Getting close to her at such a early age, is very dangerous. Nice hair tip though. You should wait till your older like 16. keep it simple man. You'll do just fine.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Ask her what books she has read / what films she has seen or wants to see / what her interests are / what she watcjhes on TV / what she does after school or at weekends / whether she has brothers & sisters / whether she goes away on holidays ~ where? what's her favourite place? Does she enjoy photography? Does she play an instrument? Does she have penfriends? Does she enjoy languages / history / sport whatever? Does she go to the seaside much? Has she been on boats? Does she snorkel?

There are hundreds of conversations that you could have.

Think about yourself. What do you like to do? What don't you enjoy? Get started there.

How about: 'I really enjoy this lesson, what do you think?
Or: I'm doing sports after school, how about you?

But try to get conversation that doesn't involve just yes/no. For example: 'Do you like art lessons?' could give 'yes' or 'no'. 'What are your favourite lessons?' will give a bit more scope.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
C
Caplan Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thank you both of you two. I will try this tommorow and I hope we can become friends soon. Tommorow we have an after school activity night so I am hoping. Thank you so much I appreciate it so much.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site