RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Game Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Ok well first off I do smoke mariijuana sometimes on the daily. lol but anywayz I got this girl in my 4th period class and boy is she fine. The first day i seen her i noticed and knew she was banging. After a while of being in the class ive noticed over the time she glances at me quite a bit.. i glance back but thats all i do... for the longest time... (half of me thinks i alrdy messed up wat could have happned with me and her)

Anywayz all my friends in that class think shes real cute to and they advice me to "spit" and get her number..this is where my Shyness comes in bigtime.
When i talked to her about her number, I got it but it was real sketchy and she didnt seem to interested..idk my Confidence level isnt to high although it can be.

I mean girls at my school I catch them looking at me all the time but i never have the game to go up to them and actully talk to them and spark something.

Another situation with this other girl i only see down the hallway we always make that eye contact for a couple seconds then we both look away..but as novice as i am i keep walking but glance back hoping the girl would say hi...but instead walk off feeling unconfident and shy.. I need help i wanna just act myself but it seems I always choke up and when I try thinking of something to say i always think around it like if it sounded to stupid or if its just a waste of time

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi

Well, it is quite common for teenage boys to feel shy around teenage girls ~ and vice versa.

As a parent, and a law-abiding citizen, I would sincerely recommend that you stop smoking marijuana.
Smoking is bad for you.
Drugs are bad for you.
I wouldn't want my daughter to go out with a young man who was involved with drugs.

Other than that, I would suggest that you remember that girls are only human and that they can be shy too.

Boys have negative experiences with girls and vice versa.
It's just a case of finding someone you like, who likes you in return.

It's good to be friendly first and then see if 'romance' follows.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
C
C
I am having the same problem if you see my post. I have somewhat worked through the problem. The solution. Just talk to her. You may be nervous but you have to work on that because the girl will hardly ever talk to the guy first. After, doing it a couple of times it gets easier every time. Just ask the guys who talk with girls a good deal.

"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
~ by Oliver Wendell Holmes ~

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site