Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#187723 06/02/07 07:08 PM
G
OP Offline
G
Hey,
im so sad my brohter had this really nice sweet girlfreind that the entire family LOVED but he just broke up with her. she is soooo sad they were going out for a while and it was getting pretty serious between them. the night before he broke up with her he went in our hot tub at night alone with another girl. he claims they are just friends but i think there is something really going on between them. i hate this girl she never says anything to me she doesnt like me because i dance at a diffrent studiio then her and worse shes 14. my brother is 18. he should not be doing anthing with her she is to younge for him. but im positive she does like him. i was listening to a conversation that my mom was talking to the girl..gina and she asked gina if she really liked my brother and gina right away said yes. now everytime my brother starts to hang out with a girl he says he only likes them as a friend but it always turns out to be more. i think my brother likes gina but no way am i letting them go out its crazy shes too younge. and i feel so bad for his recent ex (amanda). so i need help with to things. my brother doesnt no if he made the right desition by breaking up with amanda. so i want them to get back togther really bad..as you may tell im younge but i no gina is not someone my brother should hang around with..please help with my 2 situations. i dont no what to do. i mean i no i was really nice to gina when i fist met her but she was a jerk back. i HATE her so much and i love amanda she was the best. someone please i need help cry

Last edited by Gotta Love Tango; 06/02/07 07:15 PM.

I Love You Tango <3 ~baby bird~ :>

PM me if you have a question..
or i will answer your posts!
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
If your brother is 18 and this girl is only 14, then she probably is too young for him at the moment, so I can see your concern there.

Other than that, who your brother chooses as a girlfriend is up to him and the girl.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #190254 06/10/07 07:09 PM
T
Companion
Companion
T
This is hard to believe and is embarrassing but this is true. Myself and this woman are both in the military. During the deployment, I was eating in the dining hall and I realized I had eaten something not good. Since I couldn't hold it, I tried to silently flatulate. But guess what? She heard it and was upset at what I did. I agreed it was a disgusting thing and I accepted it and apologized for my mistake. She grudgingly accepted my apology. But the next day, she and her girl friends were talking about me heard what I did. So she and her friends came up to me and called me, "Gas Man". Maybe they expected that I riled up about it, but I didn't. Making fun of myself and joking about my own situation, I told them playfully, "You wanna hear it again? You're lucky I don't feel like it." And they just giggled and laughed. The following days, there were more "gas man" jokes by her and her friends and more self-deprecation from me. They've even smacked my bottom! I think a week later, she asked me out if I can see her once we return back to Norfolk. Maybe it's my sense of humor and how I handled the teasing that impressed her, not my fart. You see, she is part of a squadron. She's also definitely cute too although she wears glasses. Since knowing me, she's switched to contact lenses, which makes her even more gorgeous. Although she is not by any means obese, she's even put off about 5 lbs. And then she sees me working out in the gym doing some Muay Thai kickboxing on the heavybag and rolling around practicing jujitsu/self-defense with some people in the outside areas. Didn't even knew she noticed. She likes that because she's got some martial arts training too. That's another +2 on her positives about me. We've been talking to each other for some time now and she even gives me a rubdown on my shoulders and thighs, even at my work area! Wow! Then she tries to get to read Cosmopolitan and other women-related magazines. Nothing against women but I'm trying to maintain my masculinity. I politely said no thanks. She willingly accepted and understood. She then talks about her 3 kids that she is looking forward to seeing again. She even told me that she never had a relationship until after high school and it was with someone whom she recently divorced after about 3 yrs. of marriage. Not wanting to deal with the pressure of having a relationship with a recently divorced woman, 10 yrs. younger than me having 3 kids, I had to politely tell her that I have no interest in a long-term relationship. Why she didn't tell me earlier I don't know. She must be afraid and wanted a new relationship. She even said I made her fall in love again after being depressed about losing her husband. I don't know. I've never dealt with this situation before. I never know when she might fall for him again or it might end up in disaster like her previous marriage. She's been persistant still in calling me and asking me out. I always tell her that there are other men out there than myself that are longing for a relationship just like her and are more capable and mature. She's seen other guys since but she can't keep her mind off of me and would again would call me occassionally (I only gave her my cell # just to be cautious). It's hard for me to get rid of her without hurting her feelings or being rude. She sees me as her only one love of this moment. Any other alternatives? How a flatulation turned into love is a mystery to me. This is wierd!

Best Friend
Best Friend
Tequila, what does your heart tell you the right thing is to do? You maybe already know the answer.

Last edited by SpookyMark - BOO; 06/10/07 11:51 PM.

"When will my wife understand that the "silent treatment" isnt actually a punishment?"
T
Companion
Companion
T
I'm sure not gonna go steady with her, which is what I decided, and will ignore her calls. Besides, I've already been seeing another female who also was on the deployment, except she is my own age and has no kids. I've been with her now for almost a month. And so far so good. And, no. She is not one of her girl friends. As for the other persistant one, good luck to her. If she do find another good one, I'm happy for her. But sorry for him since he might have to support her 3 kids.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
If she finds the right person for her, he might love her and her children.

If you are already involved with someone else, she shouldn't even be in the picture.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #190930 06/12/07 11:13 PM
T
Companion
Companion
T
I don't even see her at all. But for the other one I am going with now, she's pretty much the type for me. Has similar interests and personality. it's kind of like destiny. I used the same apporach that have worked for me most of my life, which is being myself and being very supportive and understanding. It all started out when I had to help her on her military qualifications, kind of like a mentor. And then, one thing led to another. For me, it's been the best love I think I have had since my first love back in high school. And, I've been her best one in quite a while. And, we are still continually going steady and having fun being with each other. It's a great feeling.

T
Companion
Companion
T
And everytime we make love, that "Jodeci Greatest Hits" CD be jamming!

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site