RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
jam #188011 06/03/07 08:26 PM
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Yeah, you can read my post, but I wasn't asking if she liked me or not in that post. smile Yes, we're going out. It took us more than 2 years, lol. Yes, there are 32 people in my grade and we are seperated into 2 classes of 16. I bet if she likes you, and she told her friends, that they will smirk at you. Thats what Katherines friends did and still do. Yeah, I had a feeling she liked me...
So it seems like when she talks to you she wants it to be private. How long have you guys been talking?

Last edited by 3budgies; 06/03/07 08:27 PM.

Emmit

RIP Jayka and Grayson
J
jam Offline OP
OP Offline
J
haha yea just read it then.

she does seem a private person. and what happened was me and her came early to class and when her best girl mate came thru the door she looked at us and her face was like she knew what was goin on, she saw us speakin before she arrived. now her friend is nice to me and sat next to me in yr1, but it could be she secretly is takin the mick im not sure. hopefuly not lol.

me and this girl in year 1 we spoke a few times but i only saw her as a friend. we only had media together which is 4 hours.
however in year 2 we are now both in the same set for art but we both dropped media. art class is 12 hours a week.

now i noticed in year 1 near the end of yr she was very very quiet and id notice she looked at me sometimes and sit on some guys knee whilst lookin at me.. and the day we broke up her and her friends walked to the pub and i was by myself and i was catchin the bus and i heard them say something like "ask him if he wants to come with us" and her friend walked over the rd towards me but i jumped on the bus then when she got to my side she turned around and did nothing, maybe because it was me?

first time we actually spoke properly she told me to look after her work until in september. now later she came at dinner to find me and sat down in the room with me and started forcing me to talk even tho i was busy. she would stay behind with me in breaks or dinner times rather than with her friends.

sometimes she was saying like "im so fat" or "my sister is so much better lookin that me" and i complimented her saying she looks nice etc and then when i came back from the weekend as soon as i got my hmk out she was like "wow thats good". then i hear her say "will u ask him out for me" to her friends, then her friend goes "has he not asked u out yet". things like that make me wonder. shes been single for ages.

november was when she started acting angry with me and by december she totally ignored me.

january and after we didnt speak as the teacher found out about us.. and well by march she started sayin hi again etc. now she would say hi but wouldnt start a convo like she used to. and now when we are in line together we try not to look at eachother when were close.

so realy we spoke september to december which is 4 months and then after it became awkward. but being that she stayed in at break recently would mean she wants to talk to me about somehting.

jam #188102 06/04/07 12:29 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Just talk to her ~ in as friendly way. I'm sure she'll appreciate you being friendly to her, if nothing else.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #190146 06/10/07 11:11 AM
J
jam Offline OP
OP Offline
J
hihi on wed she was being realy friendly with me shocked so i think we have that friendship back now.

she came in early and was walkin towards the class room (i was waitin outside) when she saw me she ran to the bathroom/loo and then stayed in there quite a while. i dont know if she was embarrased or avoiding.. for all i know probably makeup or actually needin the toilet lol.

but i opened the door and held it for her and she said thanks smile
and the teacher was takin the micky out of me for why im always skiving lessons.. he asked what my excuse was for being off the day before and i was like makin excuses up and the girl was laughin at me and my jokes smile

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site