RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Silver Star Soulmate
Silver Star Soulmate
Yeah, way before your time, but you never know. The other night Celine sang alongside Elvis. Some music transcends time, and individual taste can surprise even self. I know I keep running into music that stirs my soul.

Marge is the love of my life.
V
Best Friend
Best Friend
V
Originally Posted By: abcdx
But as for Victor and Carl... umm... I think your songs "Closing time" and "All for the Love of a Girl" may have been a bit too early for my time or my area? But thanks anyway.

Man do I feel old.

H
H
Hi, I wanted to just be really blatantly honest with you about something here. 'As a woman', we all desire 'romance' - we know who we want from our earliest beginnings 'so to speak' - keeping that in mind, we've had our whole lives to dream him up / to create and to perfect him to a -t- (as woman we are very picky). You want 2-know the key? - You have to make her want you! You have to have mystique'!!

But, I will tell you this, think of all the people driving down the high-ways, think of a mall, think of somewhere where there are like, gazillionz of people k.? - Now, multiply that by all the highways / all of the malls, the states (or how would you say it, in the U.K?) - There are so many very beautiful people out there!! - I have fallen in love quite a few different times throughout my very 'short life'.

Know what you should do(?) - if this 'idealistic' view of what you want is not coming through? - Just sit down and write out a list of all the qualities you most desire in a woman ... I always say there has to be atleast some physical attraction.

But, you have been chasing this one for far to long! There are so many other beautiful people / souls out there, so many physically beautiful / attractive people. Want 2-know my ideal of the perfect man? - He is someone who is intense, someone 'romantic', someone who acts as if he doesn't need you, 'passionate' - you have to make her want you! - if you honestly want to give it a 'go'. I really liked River Phoenix in the movie: 'the Thing Called Love' ... See, we (as women), we all love a guy who is 'sweet / tender', what you seem to be, but just try to be, well not so 'overly obvious' about it - or do, but then be mysterious - Do u see what I am saying? Intensity / weakness is beauty, but not in crazy /obsessive amounts, it can come off as being clingy / dependency (can be quite scary!). Who does not enjoy a good challenge!? - I mean, come on, to want what we feel we cannot have?! - I think flirting, the teasing, the taunting is what sets love a flame / Those are the things that build tension!

Keep her on her toes, be romantic, then make her jealous (but not in an overly obvious way).. u know, something to that effect(?).. Don't be overly anxious, just give it some time, it'll get under her skin!! - We women can get very competitive, once dethroned, swear to God!! - I believe it goes hand in hand w/ ego(?).. Be Don Juan' Demarco or something(?), throw her for a loop, be compulsive ... unpredictable - YEAH! wink

A
abcdx Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi,

Ok, first of all. Sorry Victor. I didn't meant for you to feel umm, old. Just wanted to say that I haven't heard of the songs before.

And Halo_rainbow. Thanks for the insight on how a woman thinks. I guess with the girl in my case, well, I don't think I've been "chasing her for a long time". I mean, true I may have started to like her 3 years back. But I didn't chase/pursue or do anything (since she had a b/f). To be honest, I think I even acted like as though there was nothing there (like, I didn't have any feelings for her) for the past 3 years. Only really blurted out all my feelings to her recently -__-".

Come to think of it, I think I did do many of the things you described as a "perfect man". Like being sweet, caring, intense, and act as though I wasn't interested/didn't need any girl. I'm not saying I'm the "perfect man" though. It might just be my nature and I think that's what might have made a few girls like me?... but I wasn't really interested in them.
(I don't really like to play along with girls or even give them any sort of hope if I'm not interested or don't really feel anything for them, if you know what I mean.)

But as for the girl I'm "interested in", I guess I'm not really going to get the chance to "keep her on her toes, be romantic, then make her jealous " or "get under her skin".

But thanks for the insight anyway. Much appreciated.

"The Past, was just a Dream. The Future is, what is Hope. But the Present is, what is Reality."
H
H

Mine is the 'curious guy behavior' thread .. wink

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site