RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Best Friend
Best Friend
Before email there was always the "Dear John" letters.

My Birds
*Sky 8/26/06
*Stor 9/06/06
*Fester tiel
*Dog Comet Golden Retriever
No Sand Keets \:\)
Best Friend
Best Friend
I would have to say on Valentine day...You expect to have a romantic time but instead you end up with tears or being sad ect...

Best Friend
Best Friend
wow..over email??!?!!

thats tacky. just like you said birdfriend.

i would say the worst place would be either at a funeral like everybody is saying or ... idk why but i would think like .. that you think its a date just normal and calm. but tthen he/she brakes up with you. i know thats not a were, but it related. laugh

I ♥ my tiel Dip. Isn't he the cutest?
V
Regular
Regular
V
Its crazy I have just broken up with a girl and it happened in almost the same stretch of road both times with me driving which I promised myself last time I would never do again due to the cruel/insensitive feeling it entailed, Driving along in that compounding silence with the words on the tip of my toungue and once its out there, your almost at there house and you drop them off, the car door closes and so does a door to your 'could-be' life. I wonder if its because I get irritated driving and it just peaks me, or its just a coincidence

Any way Never again like that

Pay It Foward
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Breaking up with someone whilst driving sounds potentially dangerous to me! shocked

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
V
Best Friend
Best Friend
V
OK I think worse than the worst place to break up is not discussing breaking up at all - but just refusing to return phone calls and avoiding the person - rather than addressing the fact that you are indeed "breaking up".
This used to really tick me off.
No matter how bad the location or timing, every person deserves the dignity of having "the talk".

Best Friend
Best Friend
i agree laugh

I ♥ my tiel Dip. Isn't he the cutest?
Soulmate
Soulmate
I broke up with a guy by not speaking to him on the phone, and having my cousins run interferance. Then, when he asked why I wasn't talking to him, they said I had broke up with him.

I don't remember who this boy was. But apparently he was devestated. I was about 15 at the time. I decided to never break up that way again.

Last edited by Birdie Menagerie; 03/16/07 02:50 PM.

1EleanorRigby

Regular
Regular
The worst breakup I've had was at a family barbeque on fourth of July, I think I was 16 and the guy I was with I'd been with since the beggining of 8th grade. I took off work to be there that night and he came over with his family since my family is really good friends with his...in fact that was how we met. I was down by the deck with my mom and some of her friends and he just blurted it out that we were no longer together, he was seeing someone else. What made it even more humiliating was my older brother was filming the younger kids fishing and was close enough to catch us in the picture along with his words! And the guy stayed for about 6 more hours with his family and I couldn't go no where!

Each bird you encounter brings a new light to your life.

Sunny-2-28-07
Sky-2-28-07
Honey-3-16-07
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I think, if you really care for someone, and they break up with you, then, wherever you are, that is going to be the worst place to break up.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site