Originally Posted By: Lisa Shea
Cyberbud is exactly right - we can fall into a pattern where we keep putting ourselves down or casting ourselves in a certain light. It only harms us. It damages our thinking every day.

You need to rewrite that story. The only person who can rewrite it is YOU. Recast your history. It is NOT a trail of failure. It is a string of success! Repeatedly, over and over, you have been told at a moment's notice that you have to yank up your roots and move somewhere else. Most people would have been driven absolutely insane by this and refused to do it. You have managed to do it every time! You've been doing something that most mortals would never have undertaken.

Tell yourself every morning that this is a victory, that you have become so good at organizing and packing that you can do this in **one month** when most people would take MANY months to organize this kind of change.

Lisa, I am thinking this over. I really appreciate your writing it and I re-read this every few days to think about. I still am having trouble believing emotionally what you say, even though intellectually I accept it. smile