ive been married for almost 2 yrs now..its my 2nd marrige....the first one didnt work out becasue we didnt have the same idea of what family should be..we was to young,,too young..we thought of are selves more then the other...with my 2nd marrige,,its soo great..we like alot of the same things and we just laugh at each other all the time..yes i said "at each other" if you cant laugh at the stupid stuff you do and what your hubby does. its not much fun..we think of each other. like how the other would feel ....also what was made are's work so well is we have Rules for each other... some of are rules are about friends, like he can not have a friend thats a girl and i cant have a friend that a boy, unlease its a family member or somehting in that line..see bouth are ex's cheated on us , so that was a rule we was both happy to make.. there are other rules, but we both agreed happily about each rule we make....also when im about to do something i ask my self "how would i feel or act if my hubby did this" asking your self this helps out on not having fights.....You well fight..alot!!! over small things and big. thats normal..its being about to look bcak at the fight and laugh. and never walk out on each other, stay ,nomatter how hard it is ,stay and fight it out.... and last but not least...make sure the good, all ways out waighs the bad!!!!! hope this helps hehe