I want to start speaking again soon.

Visitor's Question from a 16-20 year old Female
my boyfriend finished with me after nearly 6 months together, it doesnt seem long but for me it was, we were each others
best friend and spent alot of time together.
We broke up at the end of december, and he tried being friends with me but i always made it akward, i then found out he had been slagging me off to people, and liked one of my best friends. I was torn apart, as my friend also liked him back. They know are seein each other, but its nothing serious, and me and my ex stil dont speak anymore. Its been nearly two months, and he still finds ways to piss me off, or make things harder for me by ignoring me out, he tells all my friends how much he hates me and hes the one who broke up with me.... some people tell me just to get over it, others say he isnt over me. I havent got a clue.
Can you please help? even if we dont get back together i want to start speaking again soon.

RomanceClass.com Advice
You need to apologize for not talking to him in December and you need to let him know that you want to start talking as friends now.

Get a valentine's card and write "I am sorry for not talking with you in December but now I really want to start talking as friends again."

Give it to him or put it in his locker.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - I Want my Ex Back

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.