so now should i go up and try to get back with boy B or stay home??
Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
hi george..in your last email you told me to take a trip..well guess what..i found out boy B is going up the pocono mountains labour day weekend w/ his neighbors who have a cabin up there..i went up w/ them memorial day weekend and met a girl named B there..B knows boy B and i broke up, but i don't know if she knows about everyone coming up and she invited me up..so now should i go up and try to get back with boy B or stay home???..i don't want to go up and:
1) seem like i'm stalking him (which i sometimes think he thinks i am, but im not!)
2) if i go up, do i go up there 1st so it doesnt look like im stalking him cause if i arrive 2nd it might look like i am
3) im REALLY scared he will bring another girl with him or an EX with him (yeah the one who's engaged) since her future step-kids are around the age of his neighbor's kids
its a 3-5 hour long drive up and back..i really dont want to make the long drive home by myself if something bad happens up there and i dont wanna be upset driving my new truck..i hope the circle will close all this breakup stuff and we get back together..in the beginning of the summer we broke up and now its the end of the summer and he had his time apart, but now its time to get back together..you don't have to post this on your advice boards..but please email me back..i appreciate it a lot..thanks
I have a bad feeling about your going up and meeting him there.
You listed three excellent reasons for not going and who knows how many other bad things could happen?
My advice is to skip the trip and play it safe. You could even use it to work in your favor when you tell him you had an opportunity to go that weekend but decided it would be too much like stalking. He will respect your judgement.
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com
Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!
All Advice in the category - I Want my Ex Back
Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response
Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question
! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.