I desperately want to save my marriage

Visitor's Question from a 31-40 year old Female
My husband of 11 years wants a divorce. It's my fault....well, mostly. I had an affair.....for the usual reasons. I was lonely. We had drifted apart. I will not try to justify my actions. There is no excuse for what I did. For a few weeks he was trying to forgive me and put it all behind us. Then, abruptly he informs me that he wants a divorce. He has recently started "talking" to someone and he wants to move on. I feel like my life is over. I desperately want to save my marriage. I will do anything to get him back. I have pleaded.

I'm not sure how to go about this. People have told me to play hard to get, but I need to regain his trust.

He says he still loves me, he is just hurt. He says it could never be the same.
What do I do.

RomanceClass.com Advice
You two are prime candidates for a marriage counselor.

It seems to me that both of you are very close to each other but he is having a hard time dealing with your affair. A professional counselor could help you find your way back to each other.

I hope this all works out the way you want!

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Visitor Submitted Responses
Our RomanceClass visitors have chimed in with thoughts on this question and answer. Click on a link below to read what their solutions are!

So sad

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - I Want my Ex Back

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.