Seek professional help

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
This is a long issue. I am married with two children. I have considered divorce several times. My problem is that although I am not happy with my husband, I also do not want to hurt him. I also am scared it will upset the children. I do still love my husband, but no longer want to keep trying. I feel that it has been a one way road for a very long time. As of right now, the children and I are staying with my parents (as I lost my house) and he is staying with his mother. We have been married almost 9 years, and I have been the only source of income. Here's the problem. I dated a guy 12 years ago in high school. We have always kept in touch over the last 12 years. I cared very much for him, and he for me, but circumstances broke us apart. I would like to see him, but do not want to break the loyalty of the marriage that I am in. I am completely lost and do not know what to do any more. Advice
If you haven't done so yet, it is time to seek professional marriage counseling help. Or, at least some private counseling for yourself.

It doesn't sound like your husband has put much into your marriage and if he is unwilling to change his ways, then divorce may be the only solution.

Get some help and try to find out.

My best wishes are with you!

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Breakup Issues

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.