Try to get back together with him

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
I am A 24yr old and have a son. That is 5. My son's father and I split when he was 6 weeks old. We had been together for 7 years. When we split he married the first girl that came around now they are divorcing and I want him back.We talk to each other every day about our son and I am still real close to the family. My best friend is his older sister. I just don't know what to do. I left him a card in his car that said I am sorry what he is going threw with the divorce and I was here if he needed someone to listen.And I put love always me & son. He brought e home last night from there. I don't know what to do from here please help. I can tell he still cares for me b/c he was going to drive 4 hours to come get me b/c I was broke down.A nd he hadn't even signed the papers yet now he has.Please help I want him back. Advice
My advice is to continue trying to get back together with him. He sounds open to the idea. It would be good for you and also your son to have a father. Keep letting him know that you are willing to take him back and perhaps he will take you up on the offer. For your sake, I hope so!

Good luck,

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - I Want my Ex Back

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.