See a marriage counselor

Visitor's Question from a 31-40 year old Female
I have been married for 6 1/2 years. I found someone else after the 5th year fo marriage. I am hating my marriage right now. MY husband and I have not been intimate for well over a year. We are like roommates...share bills. We have separate bedrooms. We do however have a 3 1/2 year old son. And try to make our issues unknown to him. He is so good and so smart!

My SO is also in a bad marriage and has three children. We want to divorce our spouses and start our lives together with our children.

Your thoughts/advice? Advice
Both couples should see counselors to sort out the separate issues. If you want divorces the counselors will help in that area. You should have no trouble keeping your child, but my guess is that your SO will not get his so easily. He ought to know that before making up his mind.

Happy holidays!

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at

Visitor Submitted Responses
Our RomanceClass visitors have chimed in with thoughts on this question and answer. Click on a link below to read what their solutions are!

User Submitted Response from a 13-15 year old Female

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - I am Cheating

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.