what should I do?

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Male
Me and my wife of 6 years have had our problems in the past, but have always gotten through them. Now this time I made a mistake and she is very mad about it. It was not cheating or anything like that, but it was not good. We have two kids together. She made me leave the house and it has been about a month since ive been home. she says that she wants a divorce but I think she is being infuenced by someone else to do this. I want my wife family back and there is nothing I would not do to get that. Ive tried talking to her, but she does not really want to talk to me, even though it seems like she does. she is being very stubern. she wont even anwser my phone calls so ive stoped trying to call her. What sould I do to try to get her back? Im lost.

RomanceClass.com Advice
Make an appointment with a licensed couples therapist. It seems unlikely that your wife will go with you but ask her anyhow. Tell her you are going whether she wants to or not.

The therapist will give you advice and even if you can't get back with your wife there will be very valuable advice for you and your kids.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - I Want my Ex Back

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.