what should I do?

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Male
I've break up with my Girl friend almost for 6months. The reason we break up coz she wanted to get marry with a guy who arranged by hers parents. I don't who this guy but she had meet him couple of time, but I only got to know after she lost contact. I'm happy if she is happy by doing this.

I am disappointed when the guy suddenly called me to back step from her, even I don't who is he and what going on. He used vulgar words to me. I never get a change to talk with her to know what going on, the last words she said was "I'm cheated you". I've torture her keep calling her mobile and house phone but no one willing to entertain me.
I'm really heartbroken by the way the guy spoke with me and angry too. feel like wanted to revenge them. (but I can't coz I'm still in love with my girl friend) Could you please advice me what should I do?

RomanceClass.com Advice
You should forget about this girl.

She is going to marry this other guy and you need to understand it.

He has told you to stop trying to contact her and you should listen to him.

There are many, many other beautiful girls for you to choose. Enjoy your life and find a pretty one that you are good with.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Breakup Issues

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.