I cheated...

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Male
I cheated on my BF and then got pregnant. But I thought the child was his. He stuck by me and then when my child was born we found out that he was not the father. Now we are broken up. He vowed to never speak to me again and then out of the blue he calls me. We have been speaking almost everyday now. However, we are just "acquaintances" now and that is because he cares enough to see how I am doing. I want him back and I don't know what else to do to get him to come back to me. I know what I have lost and I don't want to lose him again. But how can I make him see that and to begin to trust me again. I love him with all my heart, but I made a drastically wrong decision and it cost me my BF. Please help me to get him back and stay with him. Help me to show him that I can be trusted and that I will never disrespect him or cheat on him ever again.

RomanceClass.com Advice
The way to rebuild trust is to take the time necessary. This won't happen overnight. Gradually become his best friend and then build on that.

Whatever drew you together originally should come into play again.

Sorry this happened to you.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - I Want my Ex Back

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.