He left for his ex...

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
How do I get my husband back after he left me for his ex girlfriend from twelve years ago? Everything was fine until this woman showed up with a purpose to break up my happy family. It is a textbook case of alienation of affection but I don't want to sue her because it would make him mad.

RomanceClass.com Advice
Make sure he knows that you want him back. Otherwise he may think you are mad at him.

Alienation of affection is not a law in most states so if you ever want to head in that direction make sure you know for sure. Take a look at:
which says only eight states have such a law nowadays.

There are no tried and true ways to get someone back after they leave you. Obvious things are keeping yourself attractive, don't beg but be clear that you still want them, and keep good relations with his relatives.

Here are some more tips on getting someone back:

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - I Want my Ex Back

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.