How can I get out of everything? nr. 2
Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
It's me again.
First of all I want to thank you to answer me this quickly. I never thought it would be this fast. I was very surprised.
Here are my answers to your questions:
I can not move back to my family because there is no space for me anymore. They would let me move back to them, of course, but I know they can not afford it. It would make it even more difficult for them. I would just stand them in the way. I know I could quit studying and go to work. But I really want to finish my studies. This would help me to get even a better job someday.
The man I fall for lives in an appartment above the house of his parents. He is a student as well (but still older than me). He is not married. Since the student fees are very expensive, I think his parents are paying it. The problem there is, that he is financially dependent on his parents.
I told you about this one week without being in touch with each other. The thing is, we kind of did break this agreement. Before I am going to explain more things, I want to mention that I am sort of embarrassed writing all this stuff down. It seems so childish. I know that I am totally smitten and in love and therefore I am afraid I could write too many stupid things.
Yesterday night we were suddenly online at the same time. We both tried not to speak to each other. To not to break our "1-week-contract" he started to send me gestures in pictures , songs etc.
We spent over an hour communicating like this. Just then I realised how crazy we are about each other.
I think he would understand that I can not see him again. He is aware of my whole situation. We have such a great connection and I am just afraid I would never find someone like him again.
All lovers are like children. Don't be embarrassed.
There are numerous separate possibilities:
1. Your boyfriend detects your coldness and find himself a lover and either keeps you or not.
2. Either your new boyfriend or you drop out of school and support the other.
3. You leave your boyfriend and move in with your new boyfriend.
4. You continue your affair and wait until you are both out of school and then get together.
5. You break up with your new boyfriend and promise to wait for each other.
6. Your boyfriend finds out and puts you into the street.
7. You break up with your new boyfriend and promise to never see each other again.
Each possibility has problems since you have no good solution. Maybe #5 is the way to go. As I have said your problem is very difficult.
Good luck! George
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com
Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!
All Advice in the category - I am Cheating
Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response
Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question
! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.