Visitor's Question from a 31-40 year old Female
Hi. I have masturbated or (had orgasms) numerous times with in the past few years, and now my vagina is sort of looking..stretched out. Like from a standing view instead of just 2 lobes, theres 4 becuase the stretched skin shows through. Is that normal? Also, I have a large space under which i guess is the clit, and it looks liek a hole but its not one , and then a tiny bit of skin and then a small hole. Is that the normal set up of it? t
Thanks for all of your help. Advice
Its not always easy to visualize from a verbal description.

But, it sounds like you are fine.

Since you have asked similar questions here in the past, I strongly urge you to see a gynecologist and ask very specific question about your body so you can become more at ease with yourself.

If you are more comfortable with a female gynecologist, check the yellow pages.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Kissing / Intimacy

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.