Should I struggle for my love?

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
We met each other online, saw each other on webcam and pix for two years. We used to be in very very sweet relation and we find common things we are both interested in. We loves movies, cooking, travelling and family oriented. As you know, for every long distance, we have problem with that, time is different in two difference country. My evening time is his night time and I am a foreigner to him even I am good at English. He intended to move to my coubtry to work but he could not due to some problem. We sat and chatted with each other at least two hours everyday, I had problem with communicating from chating cause I find it hard to express my feeling or read his feeling from internet. He started got bored and mad, he wanted to breake up, he told me he didn't love me any more cause talking to me was boring. I think it's only misunderstanding, long time from internet spoil every his good feeling about me (sex, comunicating, sleeping time...)he still care about me after breaking up, He feel very hurted when I can not live so very well without him. And he could not work well and left his job cause he was too sad. Two months ago he told me he wanted to be alone and he haven't replied my mail anymore. He doesn't want to meet me in person cause he worry it may cause more pain. I know his company, but I don't know his telephone and his home address cause I really trust him ( I never ask)so I can not have contact with him now. I am really in endless pain and can't work or study well. I love him very very much and I can not imagine living without him in the next days. I worry to suffer from depression for all of my life and can not love any none anymore. All the men I meet I think of him. Even when we met online but he was very considerate, sweet and we shared so much thing together. Should I investigate his adress and phone to call him and tell hime I still care for him ( I think it's possible)?
Should I come to his country to find him and see him in person? Does it work?( I can do it due to studying visa or imigrating or travelling but it may take a year at least). I want to do that very much cause the pain tell me that I can not love anyone more than him ( the breaking was one year ago). Should I do anything to win my love back? I really need your advice. I don't want to go to doctors or consultants Advice
You don't want to go to a doctor or counsellor, but you should.

Your pain has lasted so long that only professional assistance is going to help you now.

My advice is to not try to call him or go to his country. It will only prolong your unhappiness if you try to. If he cared about you he would have contacted you by now.

Be brave and recognize that your love is over and go see a professional counsellor to get help.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - I Want my Ex Back

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.